Tropical fruit smoothie
- ½ ripe banana, frozen, roughly chopped
- 1 mango cheek, frozen, roughly chopped
- ½ cup pineapple pieces canned in natural juice (including juice)
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- Pulp of 1 passionfruit
- Place frozen fruit, pineapple and milk into a blender jug; blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 serving glasses.
- Spoon pulp of half a passionfruit on top of each smoothie; serve immediately.
When plentiful, mango flesh and ripe peeled bananas can be frozen in ziplock bags for use in smoothies and fruit.