Lamb Curry on Rice
- 400g - Lamb, diced
- 40g - Butter
- 100g - Onion, shredded
- 2g - Fresh Ginger
- 1 - Garlic clove
- 8g - Curry Powder
- 1 - Fresh Chilli, sliced
- 1/2 - Lemon, juice
- 400ml - Stock
- 200ml - Coconut cream
- Season the lamb meat and seal in the hot fat.
- Remove the meat and sweat the onion. Add the ginger and garlic, then add the curry powder and chillies.
- Sweat to achieve a smooth flavour, then return the meat.
- Add the lemon juice, stock and coconut cream to barely cover the meat.
- Stew slowly until the meat is tender. Adjust the seasoning.
- Serve with rice and accompaniments such as sambals and chutneys.
- Potatoes an be also added for extra bulk.